Follow the campaign on social media
Support SB 1461 by writing a personal letter to your Arizona Senator. Here's how:
1. Get the number assigned to your legislative district
2. Find the name of your Arizona Senator based on the number
Click here and you can take care of both of these steps: "How do I find or contact my legislators?"
Write a letter to your Senator. Explain why the bill is important to you. Mail it to your Senator:
Arizona State Senate
1700 W. Washington St.
Phoenix, AZ 85007-2890
When writing a letter:
- Please be courteous and respectful.
- If you are pressed for time, send an email instead.
- Written or printed letters make a BIGGER impact than email.
- Remember that your Senator is a public servant who is trying to help.
- Remember to thank your Senator.
Sample letter format:
I am reaching out today because I support SB 1461 introduced by Senator Kelli Ward.
Helping struggling readers and those with dyslexia is an important issue and impacts my family because_____ (write at least a few sentences to personalize your letter).
This bill will help support teachers and students with dyslexia in Arizona. I would like to ask for your office to support this bill.
Thank you for your time and service.
(Your City), AZ (Your Zip Code)